Detoxification is a great way of getting rid of unwanted toxins from the body and just to keep your system clean in general. There are many detox products on the market but the safest ones are the natural ones that you can make at home. Here are some recipes for homemade detox drinks that are all natural and will help get rid of buildup of unwanted toxins.
As with any homemade natural remedies, it needs more time to take its course. As such, you should feel much better after you try them for several weeks and up to a month. So here are the recipes:
Homemade Detox Drinks
1. Water is a great way to cleanse the body. Drinking 6-8 glasses daily is great to flush out unwanted toxins and keep your body in good health. Read more about body detox with water here.
2. Gather together fresh mint leaves, one half of pineapple and several pieces of ginger. Place all three in a juice extractor. When the juice has been extracted, stir the juice and drink. This is great to cleanse the body and ginger is great for the blood.
3. Using the rind of oranges and 2 sticks of cinnamon place them in a saucepan using one and a half cup of water. Bring them to a boil for several minutes. Then reduce the heat then boil in the saucepan uncovered for about one minute. Cool, strain and drink.
4. Using 3 Kiwi fruits and two grapefruits add one cup of water and blend them together. Pour into a glass and drink.
5. This is an excellent homemade detox drink which is great for cleansing the kidney and liver. Combine warm water, a small amount of cayenne pepper, 2 tablespoon of lemon juice, and a tablespoon of natural maple syrup. Drink the mixture.
6. Apple Cider detox drink: Put two cups of water to boil, then remove from the heat and let cool for 5 minutes. Pour the water into a glass and add two tablespoon of honey. Stir the mixture until the honey is properly dissolved. Add two tablespoon of apple cider vinegar stir until properly blended and drink. This is a great detoxification drink as apple cider is great for removing toxins and any chemicals that are in your system.
Try these homemade detox drinks today and see for yourself. Read also about body detox with leanspa colon cleanse here.