Are you facing the acne problem? Want some home remedies for cystic acne that really works? There is no doubt that anyone who has ever had to bear the pain of cystic acne would probably knew that it is something you simply just cannot choose to ignore.
It is a form of Acne Vulgaris and often results in the formation of tender lumps which are both swollen and filled with pus. If you want to avoid the painful ordeal you can try some of these home remedies for Cystic Acne.
Home Remedies For Cystic Acne
- A solution of equal amounts of water and apple cider vinegar to rinse the face is one of the most effective home remedies for Cystic Acne.
- For internal cleaning you can opt to drink a solution of water with around two small spoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Another effective home remedy for cystic acne is using a hot compress made of cabbage poultice prepared for heated cabbage leaves.
- You can also try to simply reduce the swelling by covering the affected area for 15 minutes with a bandage of a washcloth soaked in warm water. This remedy is effective as it pulls out quite a fair amount of pus.
- Potato is also a very potent weapon against cystic acne. You just have to cover the affected area with potato slices or potato juice for some time and then rinse it with warm water. This remedy works slowly but effectively.
- A mixture or paste of honey, lime juice and turmeric can also be especially effective against cystic acne.
- Application of aloe vera gel on the affected area is considered to be very effective as it can pull out the pus and also reduce the swelling considerably.
- Another home remedy for cystic acne is the application of a combination of one small spoon of cinnamon and three large spoons of honey. Cinnamon can be replaced by egg whites. This remedy is a great therapeutic solution for cystic acne.
Try these home remedies for cystic acne above and you will definitely experience better results within a couple of days. These remedies are not just effective, they are also very simple and easy to use. The best part is that the solutions aren’t costly at all. Read more cystic acne home remedy here.
Also read about home remedies for back acne here.