Want to know how to get rid of blackheads on nose effectively? Well, as we all experience blackheads on our noses at one point in time or another and even though this is one of the most unpleasant skin conditions, many people are clueless as to how to deal with it when they suffer from it. Many of us are even unaware about what causes these blackheads and therefore this makes it difficult for us to formulate any blackheads on nose home remedies to seek relief.
Blackheads are very unsightly and they can cause you to lose your self-esteem in no time. This is especially true when they are right on top of your nose for everyone to see.
How To Get Rid Of Blackheads On Nose
Blackheads are basically a result of severely blocked pores in your skin. As they are usually black in color and hence the name blackheads, they act as plugs that clog the pores of your skin. Also known as Comedone, they are actually a different kind of acne.
Well blackheads on the nose, face or any other parts of the body are a type of acne that occurs when excessive buildup of sebum, dead skin cells, as well as bacteria and other toxins get stuck in the skin for excessive periods of time and the condition worsens when your face is exposed to the sun.
They are also one of the main causes of the development of pimples since blocked pores are great places for bacteria to thrive. Once the place is infected, pimple occurs.
But how do you get rid of blackheads? Simple, blackheads especially those on your face or nose is not hard to remove, All you have to do is to follow and use these simple but effective methods that will help you get rid of the blackheads easily. But before you learn how to remove a blackhead, you need to understand what they are and what causes them to develop.
So, let’s understand some facts before we learn about how to get rid of blackheads on nose.
There is no doubt that many people are spending considerable amounts of money undergoing facials and other types of cosmetic procedures to get rid of blackheads. Keep in mind that people with oily skins are more susceptible to this condition and one of the best home remedies for this problem is the frequent intake of water.
This tends to minimize the amount of oil that is secreted to the skin and thereby helping reduce the occurrence of blackheads. A great way to clear your skin of excess oil is by washing it a couple of times during the day with cold water, which also clears dirt that accumulates in the skin pores and thereby helps prevent blackheads from forming.
Many people also try to get rid of blackheads in their face by squeezing the affected area but this can actually worsen the condition as the use of your fingers can easily spread the bacteria to other parts of the face thereby worsening the infection.
How To Get Rid Of Blackheads On Nose
As you have already known that washing your face is very important and is the very first step to having a beautiful and healthy facial skin, you should start with a deep cleaning cleanser. This should help remove excess oil from your skin. Then, use a gentle exfoliator to thoroughly exfoliate your skin whereby dead skin cells will be removed. This in turn allows you to see the blackheads even more clearly.
Now, pat your face dry using a clean towel. Apply a warm towel to your face to soften the blackheads for roughly fifteen minutes. This will make blackheads removal even easier.
After that, use a tissue paper and gently squeeze the blackheads using your fingers with an upward and downward motion. Do this by applying some pressure on both sides of the blackheads. Repeat the process for each of the blackheads on your nose and make sure to do it gently so as to avoid your skin becoming bruised.
This process will help push the blackheads out of your skin. It is also very common to feel your skin becoming a bit sore afterwards. It is best to leave it alone and do not touch your nose. If you want, you can apply some moisturizing cream or lotion to help soothe the burning sensation.
So, that’s just about how to get rid of blackheads on nose. While blackheads removal is pretty simple and easy, learning how to prevent blackheads from forming in the very first place is another different matter. Here are 7 tips that you should know to help remove as well as prevent blackheads from forming on your nose and facial skin.
7 How To Get Rid Of Blackheads On Nose Tips
1. Drink plenty of water every day as this will help eliminate toxins accumulated in your body. By flushing out toxins, blackhead formation becomes less obvious.
2. Always change your pillowcase at least once a week. A clean pillowcase can help prevent dead skin cells from clogging up the pores on your nose.
3. Whenever you feel your nose becomes oily, use a soft tissue and gently wipe away the grease. This should also help prevent your pores from getting clogged.
4. Stay away from greasy foods and eat more fruits and vegetables instead. The food you consume can contribute to skin problems and therefore it is best to stick to healthy food selections. Also, try to kick the junk food habit because they increase the quantity of fats that are ingested into the body.
5. Give your face a steam at least twice per week if possible. This not only helps you get rid of excess oil, it will also help soften the blackheads thereby making them easier to remove. After a warm shower or bath, the moisture and steam of the bath should be hot enough to naturally open up your pores. As the pores are opened, anything in within such as blackhead, whitehead or even dirt can be easily removed. Use a clean tissue paper and gently squeeze the blackheads out of the pores.
6. Get a good facial scrub from the beauty shop or a store near you. You can scrub away some or part of the blackheads on your face with a facial scrub. Not only that, scrubbing you face two to three times a week can also help prevent new blackheads from forming. If you cannot find a facial scrub, why not make your own. Read how to make a homemade facial scrub here.
7. Lastly, if you are looking for a quick how to get rid of blackheads on nose solution, blackhead removal strip can help. You can easily find these from your local convenient shops too. Basically all you need to do is just apply a little water to wet the adhesive side of the strip. Once the strip is evenly wet, apply it onto the section of your face that has blackheads. Let it dry off completely before peeling the strip away. You will notice all the blackheads in your skin have now disappeared. They are sticking on the adhesive side of the strip.
Learning how to get rid of blackheads on nose and how to prevent them from forming is not that difficult at all. As long as you know how to take good care of your skin and prevent excess oil from clogging the pores on your nose, you are right on your way to having healthier skin.
Also check out how you can stop acne breakouts fast.