Anyone who has ever had hemorrhoids can tell you that they can be very uncomfortable. It can make your life miserable rather quickly but luckily there are a number of home remedies for hemorrhoids which can save you the pain, literally.
Hemorrhoids are actually swollen and inflamed veins within the opening of the anus. It may also occur in the rectum, the final section of the large intestine which connects to the opening of the anus.
Waste matters pass through this inflamed section before leaving the body causing severe pain, bloody stool and among others. Nonetheless, it can be a great relief to know that the condition is in fact, non life-threatening, and it can be easily cured with some effective home remedies.
Home Remedies For Hemorrhoids
- Sesame seeds are very effective and work wonderfully as a home remedy for hemorrhoids. Take a quarter teaspoon full of sesame seeds and boil them in a glass of water. Drink it once cooled. You can drink this for 2 to 3 times a day.
- Onions can also cure hemorrhoids in about a month’s time given that you take it 2 to 3 times a day. You can also opt for onion juice or you can take raw onion on its own. For better taste and easier consumption, you can soak it into a sweetener or a water and sugar solution.
- Mango is another potential home remedy for hemorrhoids. While taking mango directly is also beneficial, the real cure is to take powder made from mango seeds either directly or with water. 2-3 times a day.
- You can also try water apple fruit as it is another one of the very effective home remedies for hemorrhoids. While radish can also be a possible cure for hemorrhoids, radish is chiefly effective in reducing the swelling around the affected area and works as a pain reliever. It can be used as a paste to be applied onto the affected area or be taken as a juice 2 to 3 time a day.
- Figs have been used as a home remedy for hemorrhoids for quite some time now. All you have to do is to soak them in water for a night and den drink the water after straining the figs in the morning empty stomach. This can reduce the chances of constipation greatly. Read also about constipation home remedy here.
- Lastly Banana can give you quick relief from painful hemorrhoids. Not only are bananas natural energy foods, they have been long known to be a very good food for the digestive system. First, boil a ripe banana and then take it after mixing with one cup of milk. A patient can take a banana with milk 4-5 times a day for