Having issues with your ear popping? These ear popping remedies can help you get some welcoming relief. Commonly caused by clogging in the ear canal, the condition can be very painful and uncomfortable. It causes you not to be able to hear what others are saying to you and sometimes you can hardly hear yourself speak.
Ear popping is indeed painful, however if your ear is clogged and you want to clear it and make it pop then you need to find some effective remedies for ear popping. Here are a few I have found to be very effective:
Ear Popping Remedies
1. Tilt your head where one ear is resting on your shoulder and the other is towards the ceiling, pinch your nose and gently blow. Do not blow too hard, by gently blowing it will cause the upper ear to pop. This might be a bit painful, however you can repeat the process with the other ear until both ear is free from being clogged.
2. Lie on a heated pad with the infected ear up toward the ceiling. This will help with the pain and release the swelling on the inside of your ear. Read home remedies for ear pain and earache home remedy for more information on how to deal with inner ear infection.
3. Yawning constantly, even forced yawning will help your ears to pop.
4. Using hydrogen peroxide in a dropper, lie with the clogged ear up. Fill your ear with peroxide and wait until you hear a fizzle. When the fizzle slows add more peroxide. Wait for about 10 minutes the fizzle should stop by then, this will let you know that it is breaking up the wax. Sit up and let it drain. This should help clear the clog depending on how badly your ear is clogged you might need to repeat the process. Read more about ear wax removal home remedy here.
5. Boil some water and place a little in a cup. Hold the clogged ear over it for a few minutes. This should break up the wax and help reduce the swelling if it is swollen.
6. Crumble the leaves of rosemary plant then rub a tiny bit of vapor rub on the leaves. Wrap them in soft napkin. Roll them into little balls in the napkin and place them in your ears. This should give you immediate relief.
Never use Q-tips n your ear whenever you are experiencing clogging. Q-tips will only worsen the situation. I hope these ear popping remedies will help you get some real relief.